12/26/09

Another foggy one up the Gorge

Seems like everyday that I've had intentions of busting out the camera I have been met with foggy weather. Should be due for a sunny one soon. Treated myself to a new camera for christmas so maybe it will do a better job in low light than the cheapo point and shoot I have been using. Maybe I'm just making excuses for my lack of photography skills.

Despite the foggy weather staying in the trees helped with reference to see where we were going. The Alpine terrain in this zone is small and has been wind hammered most of the season anyways.





The snow was a bit firm but I'd still classify it as pow so it couldn't be that bad. Simon popping off a lump.



Weaving open patches in the timber.



Had a couple fleeting glimpses of visability while having lunch. Maybe there will be more next time. Keen to get back at it after visiting the fam. Happy holidays y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment